Tuesday 15 February 2011

Evaluation Question 7

Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?


Planning and preparation is very important when creating a film opening from the beginning, especially when the film has never existed. Storyboarding is very important as well because it is the basic idea of what I want the opening to look like. Getting an actress, location, costumes and props was easier then I anticipated.

Organisation of time could have been better. Myself and my partner were meant to film over the Christmas period but I came down with flu so my partner filmed last minute and the filming was all right but slightly rushed.
But later we had to film again because some of our key footage would not work on the college software very well. This is when we changed our idea and got something better.

No comments:

Post a Comment